“Pollution everywhere”, “Fuel prices increase again”, “Fossil fuel depletion.”
Aren’t you tired of listening to these problems every single day? It is time now to stop creating a problem and become a solution. The first step is to start using renewable resources. Let us talk about the best renewable energy, that is, Solar Energy. We at Waaree understand that Solar Energy is good for you. It is time that we let you in on the secret of the 10+ strong reasons why solar energy is still a top choice for homes and businesses.
- Economic : One of the main concerns that people face with Solar panel installations is the cost. Well, don’t fret over the myths of the cost of solar panels. Solar panels are an investment in your future. A solar panel installation cost less than the installation of an electric grid. Also, if one installs a solar panel, they save money on electricity bills. You will not have to stay dependent on electricity grids anymore. Keep in mind that once installed, the solar power harness does not need any extra operational money. In case you have enough units in your solar panel, you can even make a bargain with the electricity companies in your neighborhood and get some extra pocket money by selling the units.
- Become green and clean : When you use fossil fuels in your daily lives, you might unknowingly or knowingly contribute to harmful emissions in the environment. The use of fossil fuels emits Carbon Monoxide, Carbon dioxide, Nitrogen oxide, Sulfur dioxide, and sometimes even metals like mercury.Solar energy, on the other hand, does not release harmful greenhouse gases. They do not even result in any lasting effects on the environment. Solar energy is good for us because it does not have any; lasting impacts on the environment. The use of solar panels leaves a clean environment and reduces carbon footprint.
- Rise in the market value for homes : During a study, it became clear that if you install solar panels, then the market value of your house also goes up. There is an appeal for environment-friendly homes among the younger generation of homeowners. The new generation homeowners are especially aware of the environmental impacts and the carbon footprint.During a study, it became clear that if you install solar panels, then the market value of your house also goes up. There is an appeal for environment-friendly homes among the younger generation of homeowners. The new generation homeowners are especially aware of the environmental impacts and the carbon footprint..
- Become invested in the future : Though fossil fuels were a good investment before the 2000s, times have changed. With the gradual decline in the extraction of fossil fuels, we now have to look for new and better energy sources. Among these, one of the best renewable resource investments is solar energy. It is available everywhere. As such many solar companies, like Waaree, have sown their roots in the solar industry.There is also a rise in the companies that use solar energy instead of traditional fossil fuels. Solar energy not only helps preserve the environment but is also green for our pockets.
- No more power outage : All of us, whether we live in a rural or urban area, have faced power outages. A power outage or power cut occurs when a problem supplies electricity to the end consumers from the electric power network. Grid-based electricity networks have a lot of power outages or shortages throughout the year.With a pre-installed System in place, you not only save money on your electric bills but also do not have to worry about being stranded in the dark when the light goes out. One also has protection from the unexpected rise in the prices if it occurs.
- Regulate your electric use : With the installation of solar energy, one has an additional source of electricity. It is useful in both daily lives and for emergencies. With solar energy, one can decide how much they want to spend on electricity outside .If they want two electric supplies. One can now regulate their daily usage of electricity with this.
- Effective and efficient : As mentioned before, grid-powered electricity is not very efficient with the rise in the number of power outages faced year after year.Many other renewable energy sources like hydroelectricity and wind-based electric systems also lose efficiency compared to solar energy.Solar panels are said to be efficient as long as there is enough sunlight transmitting. No distance factor would make the process slower.
- Creating more jobs : The increase in the installation of solar panels in businesses and homes calls for more job opportunities in the industry. The reason being, solar energy-based companies. They require a higher number of employees and skilled laborers for building and installing solar panels. It also means more employment opportunities with each new contract signed.
- Suitable for Indian climate : India is a country with a wide range of geographical features.But one important feature is that it is a tropical country with plenty of sunlight throughout the year. We have at least 300 clear skied sunny days a year, making it the best location to harness solar power.
- No additional space is required : One of the reasons solar energy is the most sought renewable resource. It does not require additional space. One can install solar panels right on their rooftops without any problem with space. It makes it home and business-friendly.
- Tax redemptions : The government supports the use of solar energy and the installation of solar panels in homes and businesses. A rooftop solar system falls under the 5% tax bracket, an attractive tax rate offered by the government.
With all these reasons why solar energy is good, how can one not buy it? It reduces your carbon footprint and cost of living all at the same time while carrying with it many other benefits.
If you are looking for more information on solar energy companies, visit www.roopsolar.com. – “One with the sun”. With 14 years of experience, it was named India’s best solar industry. It provides you with the best quality and cost-effective solutions.