|Brand||Anchor By Panasonic|
|Solar Panel Type||Mono PERC Half Cut|
|Wattage (Wp)||440 W|
|Number Of Cells||144 Cells|
|Weight In Kg||24.5 Kg|
- Panasonic solar panels are highly reliable IP68 rated junction boxes.
- Panasonic solar panels are tested for micro-cracks risks.
- Cells are sorted by power and current to minimize losses in Panasonic solar.
Advantages Of Panasonic Solar panels:-
- Panasonic solar panels have greater energy generated due to positive power tolerance of up to 5w.
- Panasonic solar is reliable under extreme weather conditions.
- Panasonic solar panels are manufactured in India using world-class.
- special cell design.
- IP68 rated junction box.
- High power output.
- High PID Resistant.
- Excellent weak light performance.
- Anchor current sorting process
- Extended wind and snow loads test.
- Reliable quality leads to withstand harsh environments.
- MC4 Compatible Connectors