Solar Water Heater Solar heating system is generally a natural method of conversion of sunlight into heat for water heating using a solar thermal collector. These systems are mostly used for residential and industrial purposes. But now, they are being used in several other places too. There are different varieties of configurations available at varying costs to provide solutions in different types of climates. We deal in the best solar heaters and are also involved in the proper supply of the products. You can trust us easily for the quality and functionality of the product. So go ahead and now invest your bucks in the best solar water heating system and contribute your part towards the environment.
The Evacuated Tube Collector System facilitates high-efficiency absorption and utilization of solar energy, with minimum heat loss. ETC Type Solar Water Heaters are made of double-layer borosilicate glass tubes evacuated to provide insulation. The outer wall of the inner tube is coated with selective absorbing material. The evacuated tubes are the absorber component in the solar water heater function. They absorb solar energy converting it into heat which is further used in water heating. This efficient use of renewable energy, provides hot water without consuming expensive electricity. Roop Solar provides the best solar water heater solutions in Punjab, India.
5 Benefits of Solar Water Heater
- It does not consume even a single unit of electricity, unlike electrical water geysers which soak too much electricity as well as
- Solar water heater runs on solar energy which is a renewable form of energy or we can say environment-friendly.
- Having a solar water heater on your roof increases the property value with an aesthetical look and also improves the lifestyle by setting a trend for the next generation.
- The lifetime maintenance cost of a solar water heater is way less compared to electric geysers.
- The insulated water tank could store hot/warm water for 2-3 days which could be utilized later. This is an advantage when there is rain.
Roop Solar provides you with the best solar system solutions in various variants like solar water heaters, luminous solar panels, siechem solar cables, etc. You can get all your solar system needs at one platform i.e. Roop Solar.