The use of solar panels is appreciated all over the world. Solar panels offer a number of advantages to people and don’t affect the environment at the same time. Similarly, the bifacial modules also offer many environment-friendly advantages over these traditionally used panels.
Do you think solar panels will overtake the future market of products for the energy sector? The answer might be yes. The global market is moving towards renewable forms of energy to stop climate change.
It is the best alternative to other fossil fuels, which generate gases like carbon dioxide and methane. Solar panels reduce carbon emissions in the air and make it less harmful for people to breathe in.
In contrast these traditionally used solar bifacial modules offer many efficient uses. The dual surfaces of the solar panel can be used to generate electricity. These bifacial solar modules are present in many designs and produce much more energy than required.
And, they’re not at all difficult to install! Let’s see how.
Bifacial solar modules can be installed easily in many ways.
These modules come in different frames and designs. You can install these modules at your convenience. Let’s discuss some of the ways in which you can install them.
- Framed bifacial module: – The framed bifacial module is easier to get installed as compared to other designs. The racking system and the mounting, which is a traditional process, are already included in the framed bifacial module. The manufacturers provide their customers with these modules and overtake the installation processes. They also provide their customers with clamps that act as supports while installing the framed bifacial module.
- Frameless bifacial module:- Rubber guards are the main feature of the frameless bifacial module to protect the glass. These rubber guards protect the glass and over-tightening bolts from getting damaged. These modules perform better on the mounted ‘arrays’ and rooftops of commercial flats.
Features of Bifacial Modules
Given below are some of the features of bifacial solar modules:
- Unpredictable energy output:- The energy output by the bifacial modules depends on different substrates like grass, the commercial roof, gravel, and dark shingle. The energy output of these bifacial modules is not consistent, and the module is dependent mainly on the rooftop factor.
- Cost structure:- The community of finance is bringing quality to the service and creating a feasible fee structure that will be accessible to middle-class customers. The cost-effective structure will also include quality materials in the structure.
- Factors dependency:- The use of bifacial modules is dependent on many factors. They are used on a large commercial scale. The electricity production companies are using the bifacial modules for increasing efficiencies.
These efficiencies are dependent on factors like budget, environment, space, and goals for energy independence. The bifacial solar modules use these factors to make the right utilization of solar technologies.
What are the Multi Busbar Solar Panels?
The Multi Busbar Solar Panel aims at decreasing resistive losses by reducing the current flowing through the fingers along the busbars. These busbar solar panels have taken over the largest share of the market and possess the potential to increase the facility of the technology.
The Multi Busbar works on two different technologies:
- SmartWire Connection Technology:- The SWCT works uniquely and differentiates itself from the traditional approach of printing the busbars. This unique technology coats the wires, which are thin in nature in the low melting points of alloy, and embeds them into the ‘polymer foil’.
There are many advantages that SmartWire Connection Technology has overtaken the traditional busbars. This technology focuses on the lamination process, which reduces the temperature and saves the use of silver up to 80%.
- Traditional Soldering Technology:-The soldering technology is a traditional approach towards panel manufacturing. The soldering is thin and is rounded across the cells in place of flat ribbons.
Waaree’s Solar Panel Manufacturing Techniques
Waaree is also engaged in the production of these solar panels. The Waaree glass module is cost-effective and provides quality to the customers. The Waaree 540Wp Bifacial Solar Module provides the highest reliability. Let us look at the feature that this 540-watt provides to its customers.
The features that Waaree provides are:
- Shade tolerance:- The shade tolerance of these panels is very high. These shades block the flow of the rays in the panels. The tolerance of the shades affects the energy output on a very large scale.
When the cells are shaded, they can use energy to protect the cells. You can see the difference between the quality of a less tolerable shade and a more tolerable shade. The shade tolerance of the panel provided by Waaree is very efficient and has good shade tolerance.
- Thermal coefficients:- Thermal efficiency maintains the level of expansion because of heat. The products need to be enough thermal coefficients to maintain the quality and the energy output of the panels. The 540Wp bifacial solar panel offers its users the best thermal coefficients to their customers.
- Optimum performance:- Don’t you want the optimum performance by the bifacial solar panel? The panels provided by Waaree are very efficient and fulfill the criteria of optimum performance.
- Efficient cells:- Solar panel cells play an important role in determining the quality and the output energy it has. The more efficient the cell is, the better the energy output for the user.
Roop Solar is a leading provider of EPC services, project development, solar water pumps, and independent power generation in India.